Camera System Technician Training
July 5 @ July 5 - September 5 @ September 5$460
The course Camera Systems Technician is designed to equip participants with the necessary
skills to design, install, maintain, replace, test and service the operation of CCTV systems.
This course will put into perspective all the requirements enabling a Camera Technicians to discharge his/her duties in accordance with electrical regulations and standard practices for installing camera systems successfully,
The course trainees will demonstrate the competencies required to satisfactory complete a job on their own or in a team environment.
Upon successful completion of this course participants should be able to:
● Installs, maintains, monitors, repairs, inspects and design CCTV systems and
related computer systems including routers and access points.
● Develop technical report writing skills
● Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of how to use various hand tools associated
with installation of systems.
● Demonstrate problem-solving and analytical skills
● Build and maintain a culture of quality customer service